menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

Did you know that I….? - Monday Meet Up Linky

Hey there!

There are some things you might know about me by now: I marvel at how languages mix and match, I enjoy connecting with teacher-authors around the world and I love me some anchor charts.

But there's much more about me and today I get to share a little bit with you.

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet up #4. This is the first time I'm joining them and what I have to do is share three facts you might not know about me. Here they are:



So there you have it!

Now, head over to The Teaching Tribune to learn more about some amazing bloggers!

Click on the image to check out The Teaching Tribune

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found your blog through the Monday Meet Up linky!

    OMG I would love to meet Oprah! Almost every day when I got home from elementary school I would watch her with my mom! And congrats on 15 years! My 4 year anniversary is coming up in July and I can't wait!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I had taken a picture with her or something...
      Congratulations on your 4-year anniversary! Enjoy the celebration!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lucy! I hope it's not too noisy there during the World Cup. :)

    I loved Oprah when she had her own talk show. I dreamed of attending a taping, but could not afford the trip to Chicago. How fun that you were able to attend!

    Have a wonderful week,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite noisy yesterday with Brazil winning the game. Can't imagine what it's going to be like if they actually win the Cup!

      Oprah used to donate money to the high school where I studied and that's why we got to attend a taping. It was fun!

      Have a great week, too!

      Delete