menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

JUNE Currently - my birthday month

This is the second time I'm joining Farley's CURRENTLY linky.
This linky is really a party: people have fun, meet new bloggers, and catch up with old friends. It's great! Join it if you haven't yet!

Here's what I have been CURRENTLY doing:



LISTENING: Brazil is hosting the 2014 FIFA Soccer World Cup starting on the 12th and everybody around here is getting ready for it. I see more and more Brazilian flags all around AND I can hear people practicing their fan horn-blowing skills. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when our team actually plays a match.

LOVING: Brazil is famous for its beaches and tropical weather. I guess I was born in the wrong place because I'd much rather cozy up next to a fireplace than go to the beach. Anyway, it's starting to cool down here and I LOVE it!

THINKING: It's my birthday this Friday and I can't wait to eat my cake to make up for the fact that I'm getting older wiser :)

WANTING: can anyone explain to me what Twitter is all about? I mean, (I think…) I understand how to use it, but where's the fun? Leave me a comment if you've got any tips.

NEEDING: to work out. Well, I guess that's related to spending sooo much time creating TpT products. I miss doing pilates and I seriously need to start again!

SUMMER WINTER BUCKET LIST: we're heading into winter and there are some things I've been meaning to do. They're not related to the season, but they've been sitting on my list for ages. I'll let you know if I get to do them!

Well, I guess that's it! Now head over to Farley's cool blog to see who else has linked up!

Hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Cheers,

10 comments:

  1. I don't understand what all the "tweet" is about over at Twitter either. I like reading tweets from other people, but I can't ever think of anything clever enough to post. If you figure out the secret, let me know. :)

    I love being a June baby! I happen to think we have some of the best birthdays. ;-) Enjoy your cake this week - I'll dig into mine in a couple of weeks when I get a little "wiser" myself! :-)

    Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making me feel better about not getting Twitter! I've begun using Instagram and it's more fun. If you have an account, let me know :)

      I agree: June birthdays are the best! Enjoy your cake too!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Twitter is definitely not my thing. The feeds always seem so cluttered and I have a hard time following with all the "re-tweeting" people do. I gave up on it after a very short period of time!
    Hope you have some good ear plugs for when the World Cup starts, haha!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ear plugs are ready to go :D
      I literally have a whole box I purchased on my last trip to the US.
      THanks for stopping by, Colleen!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is adorable! Sorry, I cannot help you with twitter- I have an account but don't know what to do with it.

    Brazil! The country must be really excited for the World Cup. My family watches the games and is cheering for Mexico.

    I agree creating products for TpT is time consuming and I have to get up and stretch often. That is one thing I need to do this summer- find an exercise routine I can stick too.
    My birthday is Saturday. Way to go June birthdays!

    2 Smart Wenches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really feel relieved that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand Twitter!

      Mexico is usually a tough team to beat. If Brazil ends up playing against Mexico, it will be fun!

      There should be some sort of virtual cake we could share to celebrate our birthdays, don't you think? :D

      Delete
  4. I started a Twitter account a few months ago, but I couldn't even tell you what it is! All I do is re-tweet a few interesting things that are tweeted to me! Lol! You and my son have the same birthday! He will be twelve this Friday! His cake will be chocolate. Happy birthday in advance! Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carol! That's what I do: I only retweet things! I've started using Instagram and it's way more fun! Have you joined it? Let me know :)
      My goddaughter was born on June 6th as well. She'll be 11.
      I'm having a chocolate cake too - you can't go wrong with chocolate :D

      Delete
  5. I just started myself! I found a free course at Udemy.com that helped me out a lot. Free Twitter Basics
    And I recently pinned some Twitter things on a pinterest board. 7 ways to engage and 46 Twitter Tips
    It's actually helped me make a lot of new connections. I'm now all about "instatwitterlinking". #itllbeathing
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather! I'll be looking into those links.
      Now I'm off to read your Pixiclip post :)
      Thanks for the Twitter tips and for stopping by!
      - Lucy

      Delete