menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

JULY Currently - Go Team USA!

I'm linking up with Farley's Oh Boy 4th Grade for July's edition of Currently.

Here's my list:




LISTENING
My body's asking me to slow down and rest and I'm trying to listen to it.

LOVING
I just love my life! Of course, I've got issues to deal with like everybody else, but I'm a pretty positive person and I just love being right here, right now. Don't you?

THINKING
Exactly one year ago, I quit my teaching job. Although I'm still teaching private students, life's so different now! Has your life changed a lot recently too?

WANTING
I would love to be able to attend the TpT Conference in Las Vegas in July! Besides learning tons from top-notch teacher-authors, I would really enjoy getting to meet all my virtual friends. Well, there's always next year : )

NEEDING
Too many plans, too little time!

4th PLANS
Well, I'm not in the US nor am I American, but I'll be cheering for the US soccer team to win today and if they win today, they'll be playing on the 5th again.
My plan is to wear red, white and blue to support TEAM USA and cheer. I might even post pictures on Instagram. Want to join me? We might even create a hashtag. #teacherscheerforteamUSA?

Now head over to Farley's blog and catch up with other amazing bloggers and what they're CURRENTLY up to!

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute! Just found you through the link up!

    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, The rule of 3 from Farley sent me over! It must be crazy fun living in Brazil during all this soccer craziness right now! It's pretty exciting that USA is still in the fold. Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving a comment :)
    LeAnne
    Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad that the US team lost yesterday. I really wanted to see them beating Argentina :D
      Thank you for stopping by!
      - Lucy

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness Lucy! I love your blog and in looking around I discovered you live in Brazil. How cool is that! Great to meet you!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet you too :)
      Thanks for reading!
      - Lucy

      Delete
  4. I definitely agree with how much things can change in a year!! And I would LOVVEEE to attend the TPT conference too, but I won't be able to this year...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, we'll all be there next year, right?
      - Lucy :)

      Delete
  5. Don't worry Lucy, I'm in America and a quick flight to Vegas, but I can't go:( No $$ either. We are re-doing the house & taking a va-cay:)

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deniece, you're one of the virtual friends I would LOVE to meet in real life!
      I really hope that will happen some day :)

      - Lucy

      Delete
  6. Hi Lucy!

    I would also love to make it to Vegas!! Perhaps next year we can both go? :)

    Love your blog!!

    Have a stunning week, Lindy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lindy!

      It's a deal - we're both going to Vegas next year :D

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete