menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

December Currently - 50% off Flash Sales

Sometimes I'm glad I'm on a different time zone because that means I can usually link up with Farley early on. It looks like I'm going to be within the first 50 people :)

Here's my December list:


LISTENING

My husband and I wake up super early every day and we love to talk to each other in the morning. Well, we love to talk to each other all the time. We're best friends!

LOVING

We're going on vacation soon! I guess we're the only people who would trade sunny Brazil for snowy US.

THINKING

I know it sounds philosophical and a bit vague, but it's true. My country is heading into a gigantic crisis and we're bracing for it...

WANTING

My to-do list just keeps on getting longer and longer.

NEEDING

There are 136 items on my TpT wish list. There's no way I'll be purchasing all those products. Now off to removing things from the list! How many items are on your wish list?

GIVING

All my resources are 20% off, including bundles, but, in the spirit of giving, I'll be reducing some items by 50%.

Every hour (6am-noon and 6-8pm EST on Dec. 1st and 2nd), 4 resources will be 50% off.
Just head to my TpT store and check out the featured items to find out which ones are discounted for the hour.

Thank you for reading and be sure to check out and link up with Farley's Currently.


11 comments:

  1. 136 items?!?! Whoa girl! Would love to see what you narrow it down to! Have fun in Brazil!

    Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know…still trying to narrow it down… Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Where are you heading for the holidays? I cannot imagine living in a place with no snow this time of year (I'm from WI). Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be (relatively) near you…in Chicago! I'm getting ready for the snow :D

      Delete
  3. Aw, I love your "listening " :)
    I won't share how big my wishlist is, but I've totally got you beat!
    Have an awesome week, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy some fun in the snow this holiday season. I love warm weather, but I definitely need snow on Christmas :)

    Mrs. Plemons' kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I read that you were heading somewhere with snow, I figured it had to be Chicago! I hope you have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you give me a quick update on Brazil's impending crisis?! We don't see much about your part of the world down here.... sounds sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to have found your blog!! I have many Spanish speakers in my K/1 class and am pumped to look through for ideas. I'm heading to your TpT store right now!! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristin! Even though I don't speak/teach Spanish, I feel my ideas can be used in any language :)

      Delete